Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012

Sick!!!!! I'm so excited!!! that announcment was crazy!!!! I dont know if chelsea told you... or if I should tell you but she said she is going on a mission!!!!!!! thats so sick!!!! haha I'm so excited for her!!! wow! well I wrote you a letter about this week... but its gone really well!!! we got congradulated by our zone leaders for leading the zone in lessons with a member present.. but crazy crap!!! man that announcment means that this is the last time for a harvest... we need to get ready for big stuff to happen!!! oh man!!! I'm so excited!!!  well I dont have much to report on but this week was great!!! I love You all and there is more info in my letter i'm sending in the mail! love You!
Love Elder Jhon
ps. did ryan and susie ever get my letter??!

No comments:

Post a Comment