Monday, December 10, 2012

December 10, 2012

Dear Family,
This week was awesome!!! So Wednesday I got a call from President Black saying that I will be training a new missionary!!! and I found out saturday that I will be moving to the Highland Hills Zone, covering the North Star ysa ward and the San Migel ward. So ya that will be interesting. My first transfer and I have a new misisonary... so neither of us will know what is going on lol.
It was really tuff to say goodbye to the Elk Ridge and Cedar Springs Wards... our ward mission leader in Cedar Springs was almost crying in ward council when he said I was leaving. Its nice to feel apreciated. I almost cried in the sacrament meetings lol. but I am excited for a new ward! The last missionary that was in that area got sent home  and I guess didnt do anthing in those wards so it will be nice to get the members to trust us again! Tongiht I meet my new missionary and then its off to work!! even though I have no idea where I am or what is going on... but it will be good!
This week we met with this awesome member that we have been going over  for a while.  They hit a really low point in their life and are just having a hard time... We were able to give her a blessing and discuss some of her hardships. I was able to tell her about how the sacrament can help us in our lives... and is one of the few outward expressions of our faith in this church.  Our minds really need that outward expression and it is very important to take the sacrament. The sacrament has taken on a new meaning to me and I am very grateful to be able to do that.
Not much else to report on from this last week but I hope everyithing is going well in your lives in this Christmas season.
Iove,
Elder John

No comments:

Post a Comment