Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22, 2013

Dear Family,
This week has been Great! We had transfers yesterday and Elder Golden and I are staying for another 6 weeks! The members really trust us and it shows! lol the work is going great! oh and I almost forgot... In the past the San Miguel Ward would do the Triple King Challenge at Fat Burger, every Martin Luther King day. So we told everyone they have to come... the bishop announced it, that the missionaries are resurrecting the triple king challenge. so yesterday we bring our Zone leaders with us to Fat Burger and like half the ward is there! so we do the challenge and this time it wasn't as bad as the first time I did it lol. But it was great to see how many members support us!
On a more spiritual note, last night we taught a girl, Miranda, in the young single adult ward. She is so interested and wants to learn so much! we read the intro to the Book of Mormon with her and she said "man I love reading and now that I know what its all about I will love to read it! She also said that she will be baptized once she knows its true! awesome!
Things in this are are going well and I cant wait to spend another 6 weeks in heaven!
sorry its so short this week!
I love you all!
Love,
Elder John
"our present blessings come from past sacrifices and obedience"

No comments:

Post a Comment