Monday, August 20, 2012

Saturday August 18, 2012

Hey everyone! sorry I haven't written in so long. this last week has gone great! we've picked up 2 new investigators and probably another next week. both these new investigators are like around 13 and they want to be baptized so that's great!
Little update on me... I've gained 20 pounds since my first day here, not counting the mtc haha but don't worry I'll try not to gain anymore...
Elder Wong and my goal is to bench 180 by the end of this transfer so we're slowly working on it! I can finally remember who people are and where they live! everything is going well and I can definitely see myself changing! I I am A LOT more patient! I can see more of the big picture, at least more than before, and I am starting to not be as self critical as before be mission. And I don't care what people think about me, like almost at all! before I used to try to think, "now what is the worst thing they could be thinking of me right now" but now I'm not doing that! Well I have to run so Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment