Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday August 25, 2012

Today is month 2 in the mission field! It's crazy! So I haven't written at all for a while but I'm trying to do better. Its been a great week! went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders. I went to their area with Elder Lopez and it was awesome! they are Spanish speaking elders so in one lesson we go in and they are talking for like 10 minutes, then Elder Lopez turns to me and says 'so can you give the blessing?' and I went like, 'WHAT?' It was pretty funny, luckily I just had to anoint but ya it was out of the blue! at least for me... but things are going really well in our area and our wards are great! we had an awesome experience today! we visited a less active family and they were really nice, then as we were walking out this guy said, 'so that's who's car that is" so we got talking with him and he's very nice, his name is Henry, and he was talking about how hard things are so we offered to give a blessing on his home and he seemed very open to it! so we set up a time to come back cause it was getting late that night. so ya! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment