Monday, August 20, 2012

Wednesday July 25, 2012

Month mark in the mission field! these past few days have been great!It's crazy how fast pday comes up! all of the sudden I get to play basketball! but this next pday we are going to Mt. Charlestaon so that should be fun.
But today was the first day I didn't feel anxious about every second of the day! this morning I was studying patience in the Christlike attributes section in preach my gospel. and i just need to stop being anxious about everything. this is the first time that i know for sure that I'm going to enjoy my mission the way i've always wanted tol today we went over to the  Niels and asked the 8 yr old what we taught him last lesson about the plan of salvation and he remembered a lot! Then we read Enos and talked about repentance and it went well. then we talked to Micheal and had a great discussion! the spirit is really working  in his life! then we brought a priest, Shane, out with us and taught a lesson in mutual to the priests about preparing to receive the priesthood and taught the restoration, basically, to a less active kid so we're doing well with teaching!





 




No comments:

Post a Comment