Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday September 9, 2012


Sunday sep 9 2012
I havent written much lately but things are going well. we're coming up on week 6 of the transfer so I dont know whats going to happen! but things are picking up on thoth our wards! we have zions Jones being baptized this sunday! and we are close with setting the whites with a date, they just need to figure out their work schedulre. we have had a ton of lessons this last week! a less active member said they would start coming back to church and we are meeting with a lof of other less active families.
we taught this 10 year old girl aurore ling on her front portch. it was kinda cool cause the sun was starting to set and right after I said the first vision I looked to my right at a tree and the sun was behind it and was shining through... i cant describe it but it was really amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment