Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 1: June 6, 2012


Dear family,
Well, I’ve decided to write each day and then send it on my p-day. So today is my first day. It’s been a long 3 days since I got set apart cause my mom’s been crying and everything. But today I reported to the MTC at 1:00 and just said “See ya in two years!” So we went through and got our name tag and picture, and orientation, met our district: two sisters going to Toronto, two sisters going to Denver, South, and 3 sets of elders going to Las Vegas West. So we went to our classroom and companions were showing up. But mine didn’t come. So we went to another meeting, then dinner and he still hadn’t shown up. Well finally he showed up when I was unpacking and he’s from Arizona and he’s really immature and so he gives me a chance to exercise my patience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment